DEADLINE to submit presentations is July 1, 2012!
Create a conference account NOW to Be a Presenter! We want you to share experiences, successes, and challenges with your colleagues. Please consider being a presenter for the conference. It should prove to be a unique and rewarding experience.
- All live presentations will be 45 minutes
- A Web Conferencing (Blackboard Collaborate!) room will be provided.
- Training will be provided on using the Blackboard Collaborate! room.
- All sessions will have an experienced facilitator to provide support during your presentation.
To propose a presentation:
- Create an account,
- Click on the Program link under the Conference navigation bar heading, and then,
- Enter the required proposed presentation information
- Click the "Add entry' tab to enter your proposal
- Click the "Save and view" button when done
- Presentation Training provided and accessible from the Live Schedule area (no registration required)
- Presentation "Best Practices"
- Presenter Practice Rooms open 24/7 from the Live Schedule